Emergency Dentist Near You
Are You In Pain Because of a Dental Emergency?
If so, call us! Our emergency dentist in Chattanooga is here to help you. Whether it’s a chipped tooth, lost a permanent tooth, or severe pain that might need a root canal, our dentists are here for you!
A dental emergency can happen at any time. For example, you could have a chipped tooth, be experiencing a lot of pain due to an injury, or perhaps your crown fell out. If you are in pain, call us right away to get treated right away!
Patients may be unsure whether a dental issue is an emergency. It might be challenging to determine. However, if it concerns you, it concerns us as well. Pain isn’t the only indicator of a dental emergency; therefore, talking about your situation with a dentist is critical.
Emergency Dental Care May Be Required if You Notice the Following Symptoms
Whether the problem might lead to further dental or medical issues is considered a dental emergency if it arises. The following are some of the most frequent problems that constitute a dental emergency.
- Severe Pain – If your tooth is hurting badly and you’re experiencing excruciating pain, this might be an indication of infection that necessitates antibiotics, dental pain medication, and quick treatment.
- Accident – If you have a mouth or jaw injury, see your dentist as soon as possible.
- Lost tooth – If your tooth is a permanent tooth, the chance of saving it increase if you see us right away.
- Excessive bleeding – Gum disease, an accident, or any number of other reasons can all result in excessive bleeding.
- Pus or Infection – The primary cause of pus, infection, and pain is a tooth abscess which is an infection that, if not treated it can cause a significant infection in the jawbone.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you should meet with Dr. McOmie right away to determine the cause of your symptoms and a treatment solution for quick relief.
Our Emergency Dental Services and Procedures Include:
- Root canal therapy
- Tooth extractions
- Emergency crown and bridge treatments
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Emergency dental surgery
We can see you today, so don’t let a dental emergency ruin your day! Our dental office is always here to help with any dental emergency that you might have. We understand that our patients cannot schedule a time for a dental emergency, so we put ourselves at your disposal to solve problems as soon as possible!
Painful Infection or Toothache? Broken Tooth, Crown or Filling?
Our Promise To You
Why Choose McOmie Family Dentistry for Your Emergency Dental Needs
We know our patients have many options for emergency dental care in the Chattanooga, TN area. Our experienced award-winning team is here to help you get relief today. We are dedicated to providing exceptional care in a comfortable environment where we treat every patient like family. You won’t find another dentist like us anywhere else in town! You don’t want to be stuck with an infected mouth or broken teeth when it could easily be fixed by one phone call. Don’t wait until tomorrow. We promise not to keep you waiting too long for relief from your pain.
What Our Patients Say
There is a reason we are highly rated and trusted by our patients on Google, Facebook and Yelp.