Orthodontics in Chattanooga, TNWe offer several methods of tooth alignment, including clear aligners, retainers, space maintainers, and the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of jaw, face, and bite irregularities, including overbites, underbites, open bites, and crossbites.
Get The Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Healthy, Straighter Smiles Have a Huge Impact on Your ConfidenceBeyond detracting from your appearance, crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together nicely are harder to keep clean, increase the risk of tooth loss due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and generate increased stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome, neck, shoulder and back pain. We offer the finest quality orthodontic treatments for adults and children throughout Chattanooga. Our practice has the experience to help you achieve a healthier mouth, longer-lasting teeth, and the smile you’ve always wanted. We can assist you with Invisalign or Clear Correct for teens and adults. Invisalign and Clear Correct aligners are barely noticeable and are becoming a preferred method for aligning teeth by patients of all ages. Modern braces show a lot less metal and are smaller, lighter than braces of the past. Kids love the bright colors, and adults prefer the clear styles that are available. Braces are typically adjusted monthly to produce the desired results, which may be accomplished within a few months to a few years, depending on your situation. Using your dental and medical history, a dental exam, X-rays, photographs, and plaster models of your teeth, Dr. McOmie can determine whether you can benefit from orthodontics and develop a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Orthodontic Treatment May be Needed If you Have any of the Following:
- Overbite – where the upper front teeth extend too far forward over the lower teeth
- Underbite – where the lower teeth are too far forward or the upper teeth too far back
- Crossbite – when your upper teeth fall inside your lower teeth on one side or when your top front teeth fall behind your lower front teeth when you bite down
- Open bite – space between the biting surfaces of the front and/or side teeth when the back teeth bite together
- Misplaced midline – when the center of the upper front teeth does not line up with the center of the lower front teeth
- Spacing – gaps, or spaces, between the teeth as a result of missing teeth or size of teeth
- Crowding – the lack of space for all the teeth to fit normally within the jaws
Depending on the Severity of Your Problem Dr. McOmie Will Determine Which Orthodontic Treatment Will be the Most Effective.
We Can Help With Your Crooked Teeth
Our team of professionals is committed to helping you achieve a healthier smile, longer lasting teeth and the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. You can trust us to provide quality care that will last your entire life. Call us today at (423) 899-1112
Our Promise To You
Why Choose McOmie Family Dentistry for Your Orthodontic NeedsWhen it comes to braces, we know how important it is that they look great too! That’s why we offer clear aligners as an alternative option to traditional metal braces. With Invisalign® and Clear Correct, no one has to know you’re wearing them unless you tell them – which means less time spent worrying about what people think and more time enjoying your new smile! And with our convenient location in Chattanooga, getting there is easy no matter where you live or work in town.
What Our Patients Say
There is a reason we are highly rated and trusted by our patients on Google, Facebook and Yelp.